I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prewedding Pictures

Last Sunday my soulmate and I were taking prewedding pictures. Very sorry I can't upload it now. BIG SURPRISE hahaha... (i know, the title cheated you hahaha)

Anyway, our pictures were taken by Andi Sufyandi (+628122050551). During photo session, this guy -without realizing at all- had his wallet accidentally opened by my Sis (because she thought it was my fiancee's wallet) and accidentally taken to the office by my Dad (because he thought it was his wallet) hahaha


Our make up were done by Dyah Margiastuti (+628129459142). Tante Dyah is now enjoying her 51st years of living, having 1 grand daughter, yet still productive and stunning!


Here are some peek of their work (but not for my prewed pictures)

Tante Dyah's magic tricks:

Andi's magic clicks:

do contact them soon, they won't disappoint you :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aku tertarik deh pake mereka berdua heheh

Post a Comment