I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, April 12, 2010

distance is a good measurement

i always realize that i love my family.

but, in those times when we are close to each other, days were like just passing by.

distance, is a good measurement about how much you love them. you;ll end up realize you love them more than you thought.

my brother stays in NZ, and my sis stays outside of town. i often miss them. and when i stay out of town, i get to miss my littlest sister and my folks. i even always miss my husband when he's off to college and work.

yesterday i got the chance to spend the whole day with my sister. very fun. and i really enjoyed it.

i now longing for the day hubby will come home from his job out of the country. im going to hug him real tight he cant even breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The distance formula, distance = rate * time, is used by the DME receiver to calculate its distance from the DME ground station.

distance measurement

Post a Comment