I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, July 19, 2010

I Never Regret

this is the comment that i was going to write in my bestie's post in her blog. tapi karena super panjang, gw jadiin posting di blog gw aja deh, biar dia baca disini hehehe :)

here's what i was going to write:

been there

and the "kok gw masih disini" akan makin parah pas lo udah nikah :)

tapi... the understanding akan make u got through that kok

kalo gw sih, ketika gw kena sindrom "ih kenapa gw ngejogrok disini aja tp yg lain maju terus?" gw selalu inget masa2 ketika gw memutuskan menikah, memilih menjalani hidup jadi istri ibu sama anak yg berdedikasi :P

toh walau skenario hidup gw agak di luar perencanaan gw, tp berjalan dengan amat sangat baik kok.

instead of sekolah di jepang, gw got the chance to do volunteer work sama istri2 jepang disini. and i got another million second chances untuk melakukan hal seru lainnya.

instead of travelling backpacking tiap tahun, i got the chance to help my husband and his mom to run the family travel business. it equals, tahun depan gw bisa Haji alhamdulillah

instead of running my career in UN, i got the chance to assist my dad building apartments here and there. i got the broader networking and new knowledge. i can safely say gw lulusan sastra jepang yg bisa baca feasibility study-nya sebuah proyek dan baca denah rumah :)

instead of having fun all day and hanging out with friends, I am now enjoying my moments with husband and my baby to be. i still go out with friends, sometimes and husband also still go out friends, sometimes. other times we hang out together with our friends

and unlike some people, i can say, getting married does give me a lot of other opportunities and luck i may not have if i havent got married.

for that i feel blessed. and i never regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment