I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sell What You Sell, Eat What You Sell

I was going out with my little sister when we decided to had our lunch in one of the pizza bar in our surroundings.

When I sat @ the place, i notice that there's several people -probably colleagues- hanging out together behind my table. Later on, i recognized that one of them is the pizza bar owner because she kept on going in and out of the pantry area.

One thing that made us kinda surprised was that she kept on ordering her employees to re-heat the foods and drinks she bought somewhere else and serve them to her and the colleagues. and definitely not the pizza she sells at the place (which actually tasted OK).

That made me compared her to one of the restaurant owners I know quite well, who always order food from the menu on their own restaurant. I think it's a good business attitude. How can you expect people to eat what you sell, when you yourself not gonna eat it?

No comments:

Post a Comment