I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, October 19, 2009

High Tension


Before I decided when to get married, lots of people told me that the preparation of a wedding is one big mess. A mix of fun, excitement, horror, stress, pressure and hope. with a sprinkle of lovey-dovey and conflict. Abang once told me that when those frictions happen, we both are the one supposed to stay calm. I agree with that, but sometimes things are easier said than done. I kinda feel the tension around is pretty unstable and high. Especially when my work forces me to spend more time on it... Then, I seem to be the person who cannot hold the patience.

Don't know why,,

maybe because when everyone seem to take high-pitched voice tone or being cynical or being doubtful or yelling or getting mad at me, I manage to hold my grudge..

And maybe, I want people to do things I've done for them (pretty much holding up to the sayings: if you want people to do things you want them to do to you, do the things to people)...

And maybe, I need to learn more about fixing myself to get a better me. .

And maybe, I need to start smiling again even though things are complicated and everyone around me are being stressful too..

I definitely have to pray more. Well, if I can coupe with all of the thoughts and the problems that come, then I can get along well right? It's for my future anyway :')

No comments:

Post a Comment