I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Promise I Won't Complain


I promise I won't complain, even though


my friends are

moving to Japan

studying something I really love

working the job I've always wanted

not considering me as cool

my beloved people

are not perfect
wanting me to fulfill their expectations

my works

make people think I have no life
consumes my me-time
my colleagues
freak out coz they think I'm no help

think I don't have to work hard, I will heritage anyway

believe I can't work

my besties are

seem to drifting away

having fun

my future is planned, before I knew I can actually plan my future
my self is not as stunning as other people



I am thankful of my life anyway. I just love it, no matter how strange it is. I think I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment