I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Power of Istirja

This whole 2 weeks has consumed most of my energy because I gotta take care of this matter. Today, I have some terrible-terrible-terrible problems. I was exploding. Like a bomb with timer. And after that, I can only do Istirja (Innalillahi wa inna illaihi roji'un. Saying people often thought as saying that is only spoken when someone's dead)..

The reason why I often said Istirja is because I believe all the bad things happen, happen for a good reason. My folks @ home also taught me since I was a child, that when I said Istirja, I'd have a good replacement for the bad things that happened.

Like always, today it's proven too. yihaaaa!

I have a new handphone from the office hahhahaha,,,,

and my Abang is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy supportive and calming :D

yuuuhuuuuu!

God is goood!

No comments:

Post a Comment