I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pampering Myself: A Big Wish

Within these hectic moments and activities, a nice pedicure + manicure, soothing lulur, relaxing reflexy (whether @ the beauty salon/ @ home) or even a simple moments like reading and watching movies together would be something considered grace.

I think I should have some moments that way, just so I stay sane :)

PS: Does shopping for seserahan/pulangan considered pampering myself too? It's kinda fun to pick and choose stuffs :) shop is considered as girl's heaven right? but seeing seserahan list was somewhat shocking. Maybe I'm not the type of a person who ask for something so much. Dad's teaching: giving is better than asking. You give people something, God will give you more. And etc :P

Actually I like to shop, especially shopping for books! But I need to save money and such for the pre and post wedding, so probably I need to hide my credit card, atm card and money somewhere else :P

No comments:

Post a Comment