I'm writing for self pleasure, but don't mind if you enjoy reading.
RSS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Blog and a Sambal Mangga


I think it's fair enough for me to simply share my thoughts without thinking whether people would love to read mine or not. I'm right, am not I?

I think I've started to become the same-old-stressed-out-me between the rush hours of wedding, works, and personal life. I choose to write again in a new place, because:

- blogger has lots of cute free templates
- the arrangement of the pictures i want to post is quite easy for computer amateurs like me.

anyway, today Abang, my soulmate, was dropping by before he went to the campus. and we are experimenting sambal mangga/mango-chilly sauce. of course with chilly sauce made by Si Mbak this morning, and mango being chopped off and mixed with chilly sauce by Abang when we have lunch.

I'm just watching, but I enjoy the moment. And the sambal mangga too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment